Friday, June 12, 2009

Google Docs


Hello? Am I just way behind the times or what? Why have I never heard of Google Docs before today? If this is something that's been around for a long time, and you are thinking I'm an idiot, maybe it would help to know that I don't watch tv much. Is that why I never heard?

As a person organizing a wedding, I am so sad that I didn't hear about this beautiful tool sooner. How much help it could have been sharing spreadsheets and whatnot--but I will not waste anymore time, I'm uploading my documents now, and will hopefully have many more reasons to use it in the future.

Why is Google so magical? Does anyone know how to get a job with them? I could think of stuff like that, like little tools where you sign in and a donut automatically appears on your desk. I'd be so good at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment