Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Poo

There's nothing worse than stepping in dog poo.  Except for stepping in cow poo.  Apparently the same rules do not apply to picking up after your cows as they do to picking up after your dog.  But they definitely should.

Speaking of cow poo, when I was at the local college interviewing for a job (that I was not chosen for), I met a history teacher who is a massive fan of the US of A, and who has a rather impressive collection of memorabilia.  Including some "genuine cow patties from Texas."  I don't want to know how he got those through customs.  Or why.  But actually I do want to know why, because there is cow crap everywhere around here.  Hence the first paragraph of this post.

I live in the country ya'll.  

1 comment:

  1. Haha! My grandmother lives in the country and I have stepped in a few cow patties myself... Yuck! It makes me gag just to think about it! :-)

    I could express some special Louisiana cow patties to your friend if he so desired! (ew)

    ReplyDelete