Friday, April 3, 2009

The British are Coming...




One if by land... Two if by sea... Three if they're joining your family tree???

It's true, my British finance and his parents are coming to visit dear old Tomball, Texas. Which totally defeats the purpose of having my wedding in Playa del Carmen but what the hell. We are going to have a great time. When rumor began that they may be coming for a pre-wedding-meet-the-parents trip things got a little weird around here. It's weird enough that I still live with my parents, but now things have really heated up. My roommates started caring about what the "garden" looks like, and about the state of the garage. It's kind of funny. I am really excited for the big meeting, and am confident that everyone will love everyone and there will be much consumption of wine--which I totally approve of. I can't wait. I have planned a really good week of travel and meeting friends and family, and I really don't think it could be improved on at all. I will most definitely post an update to this story and let you know how it all goes down.

In the meantime, I just returned from my beloved Vail, and would like to write a bit about how wonderful it all was, but I'm still suffering from post-trip depression so that's going to have to wait. I also haven't uploaded all the pics yet, and can't possibly tell the story without them, so you'll have to wait (all three of you). Just know that it was as great as you can imagine and I wish I could still be there. **Sigh**

No comments:

Post a Comment