Monday, December 20, 2010

Today

This is what our house looks like today, isn't it cute? We have had more record breaking snowfall here in South West England, which is great for enjoying cozy days snowed in by the fire. We just hope that Mother Nature sorts herself out by Wednesday so we can drive up to London for our flight to Houston on Thursday. It looks like we should be okay, but it's a bit concerning for the obvious reason that if I don't get Mexican food soon I'll most likely wither away and perish. But since there's nothing we can do about it and since I can't get into work today and since we have plenty of sloe gin in the house, Sam and I are going to enjoy the snow day. We will probably also spend the day helping people get their cars unstuck outside our house which is what Sam is going right now...


P.S. This is my 100th post.

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh, Its so pretty!!! Your house and lane looks like something out of a magazine...perfect winter wonderland. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I lived in Australia for 6 months, I'm pretty sure I would have KILLED for some Mexican food. I don't know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete